• Highlights the action on stage
• Dramatises the actors' expression
• Creates ethereal scenery
• Isolates areas on the stage
• Modifies the volumes by creating "lightscreens"
• Communicates sublimated concepts
The SVOBODA, lighting batten was designed by the famous
scenographer Josef Svoboda, in cooperation with the lighting
specialists of ADB. SVOBODA had long been looking for an
unusual way of creating dramatic scenery using light only.
The result is the SVOBODA, a 2250 W or 2500 W batten
made of nine or ten 24 V lamps, delivering a very bright and
light beam, the "Light Curtain". Used as backlighting, cascade
or full-on frontal, the SVOBODA provides unique lighting, soft
and yet intense at the same time, creating an atmosphere in
a class of its own.
• HT 2500 (10 lamps) for 110 V / 120 V power supply
• HT 2251 ( 9 lamps) for 230 V power supply